Enchanted Tales RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Heart GFX

Go down

The Rainbow Heart GFX Empty The Rainbow Heart GFX

Post by Jack Silvers Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 am

The Rainbow Heart GFX 3VqTAQM

"Welcome to my small, Humble, GFX Shop! There are a few things I am able to do for you.."

The Rainbow Heart GFX G2sQHTU

*Art is Free Until The Grand Opening*

+Wanted Posters. [- ]
+Flags/Group Symbols/Guild Crests.  [- ]
+Avatars.  [- ]
+Signatures.  [- ]
+Other. [- ]

Text: (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
Art Type: (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
Character: (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
Colors/Themes: (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
Background: (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Code:

[color=#ff0000][b]Text:[/b][/color] (If you would like a name or quote on your Avy or Signature.)
[color=#ff6600][b]Art Type:[/b][/color] (Signature, Avatar, Flag/Guild Crest/Group Symbol, Wanted Poster, Other.)
[color=#ffcc00][b]Character:[/b][/color] (Who is your Face Claim and where are they from?)
[color=#00cc00][b]Colors/Themes:[/b][/color] (What colors, Theme, Main and minor elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, Ect..?)
[color=#0099ff][b]Background:[/b][/color] (If you would like me to put anything on the art that involves your Character's Past or If you would like to give me a brief idea on how your character is so I can better do your work of Art.)

Jack Silvers
Jack Silvers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum